We did our family heart attack this year.
I pictured it being a loving and spirit felt night.
In stead we had two babies that were tired and hungry which resulted in constant crying.
Gage was dancing around talking about everything but love. Mostly, bums and "Astro Boy".
Kaysen was really into the whole thing. Then started throwing a fit. I can't even remember why anymore.
So I quickly bore my testimony and told them I Ioved them.
Did they hear me???
Probably not.
But I had to do it quickly before I started losing my temper and then really making the Spirit absent from our FHE.
Hopefully next year goes a bit smoother.
Here's a peak at a few of our hearts.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
i love this idea... i saw it on 71 toes! that lady is amazing. It was fun to hear her speak at womens conference this year!!!
Post a Comment