Already this morning my boys have made me laugh...
First.
Teagen pooped all over his clothes. And boy was it some green stuff. (sorry if I'm a bit too descriptive but it goes with the story).
Gage came over to "help" me. He said, "Whoa! That's a lotta green poop. Look Mom, it's your favorite color."
Yes. Green is my favorite color. But not that green.
Second.
Kaysen was in the bathroom messing around. I has asked him to brush his teeth. So after STILL not getting his teeth done I looked at him and said, "Kaysen. What have I asked you to do 5 times now?? BRUSH YOUR TEETH."
So he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste and started singing a song. A song that went like this...
"I saw a face. A grumpy looking face that my mom made. And it was scary."
Haha. That grumpy looking face turned into a laughing face pretty quickly.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment