Sunday, February 12, 2012

winslow, winslow, winslow....

Funny story about Gage....

This morning before church I needed to pump. So I went in the room and covered up just incase a curios boy (or two) walked in. Good thing because Gage came on over...

He said, "Mom, that saws Winslow." I had no clue what the boy was talking about so I just said, "Really?" to which he replied, "Yep."

Then I was done pumping and Gage said, "Mom, how come it doesn't say Winslow anymore?".

I was still perplexed at what the boy was talking about. So I asked him what said Winslow???

He pointed to the machine and said "That does. It goes winslow, winslow, winslow". And made his voice go up and down in pitch to match the sound of the machine.

Finally I understood...

Have you heard the sound that the really good electric double pumps makes when it's working???

Well to my 3 year old it sounds like the word winslow and after further investigation I'd have to agree.

That boy sure knows how to make me laugh...



2 comments:

ashley b said...

that is too funny! i swear my pump says "high five". that's all i hear when i pump. too funny that he had come up with that on his own!

Kendyl said...

how funny!! my kids thought mine said something weird too.. i can even remember now! How great!