Monday, April 19, 2010

Reasons to sing HALLELUJAH...

  • Last Thursday I finished my last paper for geography
  • Saturday I finished my last two tests for geography
  • Today I take my final for math!
  • The weather is warm
  • My kids woke up happy
  • I ate fresh strawberries for breakfast...mmm
  • Our retaining wall is almost done and we are paying someone else to do it. This means I get my husband for a little bit this week
  • I am finally able to sit down and read a book that doesn't have to do with school. First pick...FABLEHAVEN. Just started it and I'm already on page 292. I love reading for enjoyment...
  • Did I mention after tonight I will be done with school until August?? HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

(sure my family will be singing hallelujah along with me because they will have the mother and wife they once had.)

I hope you also have reasons to sing HALLELUJAH today too...:)

1 comment:

Tia said...

Oh my. You must be in heaven right now! It's always such a great feeling to finish your last test and go home not thinking about the next thing you need to study for. Good job Charlsye! You go girl. :) uh hmm (snap your fingers in a "z" shape while reading uh hmm).