Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today...


Today I woke up on the floor next to my 19 month old. Not the most comfortable place, but it got the job done, after getting up one to many times with him during the night.


Today I woke up with a smile on my face.


Today Jerry told me that I looked like I was much happier. (have I looked unhappy???)


Today I was going to make Jerry breakfast before he headed to work because I finally didn't have to wake up early to do homework. However, since I woke up on the floor next to Gage, I didn't hear his alarm go off. So, instead I eneded up searching for him, he was outside playing with Ruger so I wouldn't have to go out and feed Ruger later.


Today I got to read my scriptures before my boys woke up.


Today I got to finish the first Fablehaven book.


Today I cooked Gage's favorite...scrambled eggs with lots of ketchup.


Today I watched Mickey's Choo Choo Express with my boys and laughed at their giggles.


Today I took pictures with my boys...haven't done that in FOREVER!!!


Today I watched my boys play with each other and like crazy little boys.



Today I read many, many books to my boys.



Today I went on a walk with my boys and Ruger.

Today I watered my trees and forgot to turn the water off...again. Oh well, it made for some fun play time for Gage.


Today my parents came by to see me on their way to Flagstaff. This is pretty much the only time I get to have my family over...so it was nice to see them.


Today I got to take a nap on the couch next to Kaysen.


Today Jerry got off work early! (the highlight of my day)


Today I made rice crispy treats with m&m's....Jerry's favorite snack.


Today I played volleyball with a bunch of high school girls and had a blast.


Today was the first day of many (for a while) of no homework.


Today was a simply great day!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

I have been so lazy this week. No vb at all! What a loser huh?!? I'm glad that you had a good day. I love days like that. Days where you just feel great and appreciate the blessings around you. Days that just make you smile and your heart happy. If this damn wind ever stops again I will be more likely to have a day like that ;) BTW..I don't think that you have looked unhappy. Maybe you are just happier because school is no longer on your mind. Let's get together soon...I think I'm going through Charlsye withdrawls!!!