We find out what "the twins" are one week from today.
Yay!
I really wish it would have been this week. Jerry is taking Kaysen and Gage to Father and Sons to go camping tomorrow and Saturday. My mom and I are making a trip to the valley. I really wanted to know what we were having so that her and I could have fun splurging and getting all kinds of fun new things. Looks like another trip is going to have to be planned.
I haven't posted a picture of how I look yet. Mostly because I mostly just look like I'm gaining weight. If you didn't know I was pregnant that is what you'd think at least. Now, I'm finally getting a bit of a "poke" as Kaysen calls it. I'm still not able to fit in my maternity clothes. They just fall right down. However, all of my pants and shorts are no longer buttoned...or zipped (much). My regular shirts however look awful. Kaysen pointed out that "right there is bigger too, Mom" as he points to my love handles. Yay :) So here I am...photo courtesy of Kaysen Miller photography.
Now when people see me they say, "You're finally showing!" Then they ask how far along I am. 16 weeks...and they realize that I'm bigger than most are at 16 weeks. Really? Maybe it's because I have TWO in there. Don't think I get mad though....I just know I'm going to hear this a lot more.
At this stage, most women with singleton pregnancies can feel the top of their uterus about 1 to 1 1/2" incehs BELOW their belly button. Mine is right at the TOP of my belly button. Each baby is about 5 inches now. So that's 10 inches that are taken up inside my belly. I have a feeling I am going to be pretty amazed at what my body is going to be able to do.
I actually totally love the pregnant look (as long as it looks pregnant) and can't wait to see what happens.
On the up side...I have been sick in 2 weeks!!! I still get a bit nauseus from time to time...and gag a little with HORRIBLE smells. Other than that though I'm great. My energy level is back up. I able to make it through the day without a nap. I can stay up and talk to Jerry before bed and I can wake up early and exercise. I've been feeling wonderful and just hope it stays like that.
So, we'll be getting back to you next week to let you know what gender our babies are. We can't wait!!!!!
4 comments:
I like the prego look too when you actually look prego haha...your lucky that you didn't have the " I ate too many cupcakes " look very long :). You look adorable and I can't wait to find out what you are having! Good luck next week!
Wo-hoo! I can't wait to hear what they'll be!
i'm excited to find out what you've got in there! :) and you don't look chubby at all...you definitely just look pregnant. i'm about two weeks behind you and i am wishing that i could look pregnant already. i just look lumpy. good luck on staying sick-free!
I didn't know you were pregnant, let alone with twins! How exciting for you guys. I hope all goes well and am excited to hear what you are having!
Post a Comment