Kasyen has been so much more interested in "art stuff" lately. He loves drawing and will actually try to draw by himself now, instead of asking Jerry or I to draw something for him. Today he initially set off making all of the dinosaurs he could. Then evolved into more intricate work.
I was sitting on the couch for a minute and he yelled, "Hey Mom! I made Jesus! Come look." So off I went to see what he created.
This is what he made....
The owl is Jesus on the cross. The red "t" is the cross and the blue rings around the arms are the cords they used to bind Jesus up on the cross. (I'm hoping this isn't sacrilegious.) My son has been so interested in the story of the resurrection ever since Easter and here he is a month later still remembering the story. So although Christ is depicted as an owl...at least my son is getting the point, in a round about way. He sure was excited and begged me to take a picture so we could show Daddy once he got home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment