Wednesday, September 7, 2011

33 Weeks...

So 2 weeks ago my Dr. said she'd be surprised if I made it 2 more weeks....I did! So far we are doing pretty good too. Contractions still come everyday, sometimes as often as every 15 minutes but that is usually when it is close to the time for me to take my meds again.  Then they stop after the meds are fresh in my system.  I hate taking meds, but if it's going to keep these little ones in there then I'm all for it. So our goal is another 2 weeks. 35 weeks would be like a normal singleton pregnancy delivering at 38 weeks so we will be happy to make it there. 

In other news....this is how I now look carrying twins at (almost) 33 weeks. I know...I'm not in the most attractive apparel but this was right before bed last night. Let's face the fact too that being on bedrest doesn't make me want to (nor am I allowed to) get up and get really ready most days.  So this is what I'm looking like 5 out of 7 days. Lovely huh?? And I decided to do a bare belly picture ...just to show what it REALLY looks like. Clothes can be deceiving.


And just for fun....here I was 32 weeks pregnant with Gage...once again I'm in pajamas here but I didn't have the excuse of bedrest then. This was just one random morning when I decided I finally needed to get a picture taken of my belly. 

And here was Kasyen (almost 2 years old), that same morning, showing off his belly as I showed off mine.  Crazy to see how time flies. That boy will be 5 years old in less than a month!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

you have the tiniest pregnant belly. I seriously have been asked with every single pregnancy...more than once, if I was carrying twins. My sisters all get huge with their pregnancies too. I'm dreading it!
I hope you make it past 35 weeks too I just watched some awesome youtube videos on full term multiple vaginal births. It was awesome. I'll probably go 41 weeks with this kid since we're not inducing again. I go over if we don't...aw well. I'm so excited fo ryou that it's almost the end. I feel like I just got started and have years to go. haha! Good luck with everything. I know I suck, but let me know if you need anything!

Kourtney Dawn said...

I agree with Kristal, your belly is tiny!! I'm sure you don't feel that way, but it looks little!!! I'm glad you have made it this far, and I hope things continue to go good for you!!!

Kendyl said...

oh my goodess. you are so small! dont look any better than with one baby!! cute girl!!