Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 Months...

Yep. Kynlee and Teagen are now 2 months old. It's craziness I tell ya.

Nights (for the most part) are great. They each only get up once. They go down around 9:30. Teagen has been waking up first around 2 followed by Kynlee around 4. Then Teagen will sleep until about 6 and Kynlee will wake up around 7. I really think if I'd let Teagen fuss a bit more he would sleep longer. He isn't really taking in a full feeding at this time so I don't think he's really THAT hungry. But I feel bad making Jer listen to crying when he has to get to work a couple hours later. However, he's off the next 3 days so I'm going to expiriment and see if Teagen will go a bit longer. I really am not complaining at all. They really are great sleepers (most nights).

Gosh it is starting to get fun though. They are both smiling at us and it is great. I love trying to make them smile. Now I just want to hear those cute baby laughs. Some days I go crazy. Mostly because I feel like I'm constantly going and everything I do I have to do with 4 kids in tow. But I feel like most days we have a grip on things and are doing great. It's a learning experience. And learning we are. We sure love these two babies and for the moment our family feels complete and we are loving our new way of life.

No comments: