Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blessings...

We blessed the twins on December 4th. Jerry did an amazing job (like always). The Spirit was so strong and of course I couldn't help but have tears in my eyes as I listened to my amazing husband say those sweet and precious words to each child. I love that he holds the priesthood and is able to do this for our family. 

I just love this picture of Jerry and Kynlee. The sad part of the day is that in the business of he day we only got a pic of Jer with Kynlee and me Teagen. It's quite a job to get 6 people ready and out he door on time, and still get pictures taken. 


Boy did he look handsome though.  His sister sure looked beautiful too. 

Sadly, this is the best we could do at getting a family picture. We took it after our family dinner. Our kids had been running around and playing with cousins, that explains Gage's missing tie and Kaysen's untucked shirt. At least the food stains aren't noticeable.  In all the others pics we are wrestling Gage or not looking at the camera. Oh well. I guess you just get to see the real deal. Which is fine because this picture pretty much sums up my world. I don't mind showing it off :) 

1 comment:

Tia said...

Love it! They look so adorable! I wish we could have been there for the blessing! Soon enough we'll get to see them! Yahoo!

By the way, you're a champ. Enough said. :)