Thursday, December 22, 2011

I picture...

 

Gosh this little gal knows how to make me smile. She is almost always a happy and laid back girl...except when she's waiting to be fed. 

I've waited a long time for this little one to arrive. 

 Jerry had two boys that he'd get to do all kinds of fun stuff with. He talked of car restorations, basketball, football, baseball and hunting. 

I pictured me making sure I was present at all of these events because I thought we may be having all boys. I didn't want to be left out. I still don't want to be. 

Now I picture prom dresses,Volleyball, softball, pedicures, and wedding dresses. 

But I also picture Kynlee and I alongside these boys during those car restorations, hunting escapades and home basketball matches. 

I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tia said...

I'm so happy you got that little girl! She is darling!