Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blessed

On Sunday Gage recieved his baby blessing. As soon as Jerry spoke the first word I felt the spirit and knew Gage was meant to be with us. I already know this but for some reason I felt is so profoundly at that moment. He has already blessed our lives in the 2 months he has been with us. Most of our family was able to make it and we appreciate all those who came, it meant a lot to us. After the blessing we had a family dinner of Navajo Tacos at my moms house. (Thanks mom for letting 40+ people invade your house!) Also, I just want to tell Jerry that I am so grateful for all he has done for our family. Growing up I always wanted a husband who could administer blessings for our children and now I do. It is something I will never take for granted. I love having the priesthood in our home, it has brought blessing I never imagined could happen. So thank you so much babe, you are the greatest!!!

4 comments:

Krystin said...

such a cute family of TEStOSTERONE! haha... you look great!

Andrea said...

this is so sad but I didn't even get to see gage's outfit :( So thanks for posting a picture. I'm glad we were able to go, but I'm so sorry for Landon's little outburst...I'm hoping that time will past SOON!!

Jessica said...

how sweet your little family is! just thought i would stop in and say hi! :)

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

You have such a cute family. I'm glad you found my blog!