Thursday, November 6, 2008

WORKAHOLIC

This word describes my husband! I love him to death for being a hard worker but seriously...sometimes he needs to just take it slow. (I am just going to vent a little...I can do that every now & then right???) Right now he is waking up at 4:30am to go to work and gets home at 8:00pm....or vice versa when he is working nights (which I absolutely hate being alone at night)....so this makes for a long day for him {and ME} and Kaysen...he loves to be with his Dad. Then he is going to school and building a house. So every day that he has off...he isn't really off. He is in Joseph City no matter what basically...but I know that he is doing it all for his family. I just can't wait for the day when this is done and I can get my husband back. I just have to tell myself..."This too, shall pass."

2 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

hey!! how is it going?? Zach said he saw you at stake conference last Sunday!! Congrats on baby Gage, he is very cute!!!

Caitlin said...

Hey Charlsye. Im glad you found me. I can't believe how big both of your boys are...Gage is a chunk. So cute. I totally understand about the workaholic thing and have to tell myself the same thing. Anyways keep up the blogging and keep in touch.