Gage finally lost his umbilcal cord after keeping it on for 8 weeks so him and Kaysen have finally gotten to take a real bath together. Kaysen loves having someone in there to play with. He always tries to dump the cup full of water on Gage so I gotta keep a close eye on him. Gage absolutely loves the water. The night he got his shots he wouldn't stop crying so I put him in a warm bath and he was instantly smiling.
So of course I had to take this picture of him. Isn't he the cutest??
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I'm so glad you have a blog. It's hard to keep up with friends, so at least we can check up on you through your blog. Your baby is a doll, he is a chunky monkey! "K's" bat costume is so cute.
Post a Comment