Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quirky Tag

Here is a list of a few of my quirks...they are hard to come up with because like Krystin says...I think they are normal. So I too asked for Jerry's help with this.

1. I am like Krystin on this one too...when I eat chicken I have to pick all of the fat, ligaments, veins etc. out of it before I can eat it. This drives Jerry crazy...he tells me to just eat it!! It takes me longer to eat one piece of chicken then to eat the rest of my meal.
2. I can't stand to have just my hands wet. If I am washing dishes I have to dry off my hands before I touch anything. When I help Kaysen wash his hands after I've washed mine I have to dry mine off and then help him then dry them again.
3. I have to have the toilet paper rolling over the top of the roll. Whenever I see it the other way I change it. Jerry has gotten used to this one.
4. Whenever I have cash I have to have all of the bills face up, in the same direction with largest denominations on bottom and smallest on top. This is how I had to have my money when I worked at the bank so now I have to keep my money like this.
5. I salt my fruit like watermelon, cantelope and apples. Jerry thinks this is disgusting and that I am ruining my fruit...no way! It makes it so much better, not as healthy though.
6. I hate being alone at night when Jerry is working. If I am coming home alone, I go in every room in my house and check behind doors with my cell phone in my hand on the #9. (speed dial for my mom, we have a system set up to where if she sees my # on her phone and I hang up or don't answer then she'll call 911...yes I know I'm paranoid but oh well I can't change it.) Then I sleep with my cell phone under my pillow. I hate being alone!

Now I tag Kendyl, Kylie & Ashley

6 comments:

Mckay and Sherry said...

Your blog is super cute and so is you baby Gage. I am excited you found my blog so now I can keep up with everything thats going on!

ashley b said...

Okay Charlsye...I'm cracking up because I can definitely identify with you on ALL of your quirks! Too funny!
So where are you guys building? It was good seeing you at Kendyl's. We'll have to get together more often!

Blain&Deedra said...

Hey glad you found me. I have a tough time updating my blog but stop over and see us.

Alicia said...

You look so good! Tia told me you had your baby, but I hadn't seen him yet. He's so handsome!

My blog is set to private, so e mail me and I'll send you an invite!

ladydeets0404@yahoo.com

Aaron N Beki said...

Oh sista i hadn't of added you to my blog had I not felt comfortable about it! Totally I found your blog through andreas I think it was or maybe I went to kylie through andreas and found yours and I love keepin up with your fam!

Unknown said...

What a cute blog. So your building that is great!!! Good luck.