Friday, November 7, 2008
Caught in the Act....
"Mommy! Mommy, I want a Loll Up!" I hear this 10 times over the noise of my blow dryer and reply to my impatient 2 year old that I will get him a ROLL UP when I am done with my hair. I think that this answer satisfies him as he runs off. After a few minutes I realize it is much to quiet in the house so I go inspect why. (I always know there is trouble brewing when it is quiet.) I discreetly walk in to my living room then around the corner into my kitchen and guess what I see???
My impatient two year old boy quietly and carefully getting into the box of Fruit Roll Ups. Except, he's not just getting into the box...he standing on my kitchen counter!!! (He pulled a chair over so that he could reach) The camera is right next to me on the othe side of the counter so I quietly take a picture. He hears the camera and turns around with the biggest victory smile on his face!!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment