Friday, November 7, 2008

Precious Moments


I love to just sit next to my boys and watch them sleep. Even if it just took me an hour to get Kaysen to calm down long enough to take nap. This time is my time...a time during the day when I can sit back and reflect on all that I am grateful for and when I realize just how precious time is. It seems like just yesterday I was taking a picture of Kaysen sleeping when he was 2 months old...now he is my big boy. At times it makes me so sad to think of how fast time goes by but I just have to remind myself to enjoy these precious moments and look forward to the many others that will come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlsye
Thanks for finding my blog so i coud find yours your boys are so cute. doesn't the time go by so fast, i hate that sometimes I just want time to stand still. glad to see you are doing well
danielle