Well I've decided to jot down my savings...to prove that coupons work. Not just to you guys but to my husband (who definitely believes in them now) and a few other non-believers that I know...
Because I've only been doing coupons for 2 months now I don't have all of the coupons for items that were on sale this week so I had to buy a few items without coupons. It wasn't my greatest week but it was still good...every little bit counts!
Safeway:
2 28oz cans Bush's Baked Beans @ $2.00 each.
2 Nissin Chow Mein lunches @ .75 each.
1 package 20ct Mission corn tortillas @ $2.49
3 boxes 20ct Ziploc Freezer bags @ .32 each.
18 large eggs @ .99
2 gallons whole milk @ $1.99 each
3 boxes Red Baron mini pizzas @ $2.00 each
2 Boxes Aquafresh toothpaste FREE!!!
2 bottle Suave kids shampoo @ .39 each
1 package Foster Farms Club variety lunch meat @ $1.50
2.26 lb banana = $1.33
1 stalk celery @ $1.00
1.60 lb Granny Smith apples =$1.60
1.83lb Carrots = $1.08
1.47lb tomatoes = $1.46
Head of lettuce @ 1.29
Total Spent:$36.55 (including tax) Total Saved: $29.64 (46%savings)
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment