Wednesday, September 30, 2009

K-Marts' Doubles!!!

So this was a pretty good week a K-mart. I bought more than I planned on but I still got a smokin deal on most of it!!!




2 Mens Speed Stick Deodorant @ $1.00 each
1 Crest Kids Toothpaste @ $2.29 (not great but I really needed it)
2 Secret Deodorant = FREE!!!!
2 ACT Mouthwash = FREE!!!!
2 Suave Kids Shampoo @ .50
1 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry @ $4.55
2- 6 pack Viva Papertowels @ $3.00 each
1- Jumbo Pack Huggies Overnight Diapers @ $9.49 (also not great but needed)
2- 12 pack Cottonelle Toilet Paper @ $5.00 each
1- Cascade action packs @ 2.79
5- Del Monte Veggies @ .60 each
3- Quaker Rice Cakes @ $1.00 each
2- Pringles @ .50 each
2- Lysol Toilet Cleaner @ .79 each
2- Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner @ $1.50 each
1- Oxi Clean Pre-wash spray @ $1.50
1- Betty Crocker Cake Frosting @ .79
2- Tollhouse Refrigerated Cookie Dough @ .98 each


Total Spent: $56.44 (including tax) Total Saved: $104.37 (58% savings!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlsye:
Its Amber Hathaway - I love looking at your cute little family!!! I also want to know how you are saving these amazing amoutns of money!! Where do you find the coupons? Let me know...please email me at amber_nicole123@hotmail.com!
Thanks :)

Padilla's said...

I need to know also I would love to start doing this! you can e-mail or call me. JRPadilla26@hotmail.com