Wednesday, September 23, 2009

what i should be doing...

Right now I should be studying for my first exam that is tonight. But I'm not. I have read my 6 handwritten pages of notes so many times that when I look at them I go cross eyed. Yet, when Jerry quizzes me my mind is almost blank.

Why is that?

Is it because I have too much on my plate for today and I am one who gets very easilly stressed?
Today I helped can pears for a lady in our ward who is on bedrest. While doing this task Gage fell down 5 stairs and landed on cinder covered cement. His already bruised head now looks horrible.
He was so tired but would not sleep. Usually he falls asleep in the car quite easy so I thought it was the perfect time to run over to Ms. Nikki's to pick up Kaysen who, like always, fights me when it is time to leave. (I guess that answers the question I posted here about him liking school.) He was so loud that when I got close to the truck Gage woke up from the screaming. Ugh...


We headed back to Alice's house to finish the pears and luckily they were pretty much done. We finished up and headed back home. When I got home I had to get my house cleaned up for someone who would be dropping by.


Why is it that I care so much about how clean my house is for other people, even if those people will only be in my house for 10 minutes???

Did I mention that I have plastic tubs stacked around my house at this moment and no matter how much I clean my house, it still looks cluttered?

Why? Because on October 30 we are moving out of this house.


Yep moving.

Nope.

Not to Joseph City but to my sister's "shop" house. We have people who want to rent our house and they need it by the end of Oct. We trust them and know they will be great renters so we are doing it even though we will now be packing and moving twice within the next 6 months.


Jerry wakes up in 1 1/2 hours and needs dinner before he leaves for work. But do I have that ready or even close??


Nope.

I just sat porkchops out but doubt that they will be defrosted in time...looks like Subway may be the place we hit up tonight....


Anyways, so now both of my boys are sleeping so I should be doing a bit more studying or cooking but am I?


Nope.

I just wanted to sit here and record how I'm feeling for the day...stressed. And now I just heard Gage wake up...so much for the 2 hour nap he promised me he'd take. Maybe he will let me rock him back to sleep though :)

1 comment:

Kendyl said...

hey.. sounds like you had a day yesterday!! sheesh!! isnt it so true... "when it rains, it pours!" everything happens in one day.. and then you didnt mention, that you had a volleyball game after that and had to take the boys somewhere! You were a busy woman. You did great last night in the game! Its been a fun season. (most nights)