This toy was supposed to be given to my soon-to-be 3 year old on his birthday. I thought it was in a pretty good hiding spot. It was in our shed behind our house. Kaysen is never allowed in the shed without one of us so I thought it would NEVER be found because I told Jerry not to let Kaysen go in there with him.
Well he didn't let Kaysen go WITH him, but he did leave the door wide open so when "Curious Kaysen" walked over he couldn't miss the gas station that he asked for, for his birthday.
Jerry was playing with Gage when out walks Kaysen with the biggest smile on his face, jumping up and down saying, "Yay!!!"
Jerry told him he wasn't allowed to play with it yet because it was for his birthday. Then he got the "sad" face. So he told Kaysen to come ask me.
How could I resist??? He was SOOOO excited to play with it. I thought. Who cares if he got it a week before his birthday. At least I know he loves it. He just won't be that excited when all he opens from us is some clothes now.
Kaysen has had it for a week now and plays with it every single day. He lines up all of his cars/trucks/tractors/bikes and fills them all up with gas. Here he is filling up his lawn mower with gas. You can't tell but he is even swiping his "credit card" in the slot to pay for it.
I'm just glad that he liked it so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment