Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Egg Family...

Yesterday we decided to color our Easter Eggs.

This year I was smart though...

We did it on our garage floor. (we were planning on doing on the back porch but the wind decided to ruin that idea.)

And my kids were only wearing their undies.

Each year I just get stressed about them spilling the dye all over my table and floor and their clothes. This year I didn't care. I let them go at it like crazy.

Good thing because the second egg was a pink one and Gage knocked the dye all over the place. Luckily there was just enough to fit half of an egg inside it still.







Here are our studly boys showing off their eggs. They had so much fun and were pretty bumbed that we only did a dozen eggs. They wanted much more, but I can only eat so many eggs.


This year we stayed pretty basic with the decorations and simply wrote our names on a few of them and left the rest just colored.


Here is our family....









And here is a pic of all the eggs...don't worry though, we don't plan on having our family be this big.


No comments: