On January 8th Jerry and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary! My Mom was awesome enough to watch our boys overnight so that we could celebrate. We headed down to the Suns vs. Nicks game. We had a ton of fun, even though the Suns played horrible. It was my first game so I enjoyed it and basketball is Jerry's favorite sport so of course he liked it.
The next morning we did sealings at the Mesa Temple. We haven't ever done them there and decided we'd like to since we were in town and didn't have kids to worry about. We always do sealings on our anniversary. It's a great way to remember our special day.
It sounds cliche but I can't believe it has already been 6 years. Okay, Okay. Sometimes it feels like we have been married much longer than that (in a good way) but most of the time I think of what else was happening 6 years ago and it's so crazy.
The past 6 years have been great. We've had our fair share of trials but in the end we get through them TOGETHER and that's what it's all about.
1 comment:
I can't believe you're old enough to have been married for 6 years?! :D I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment