I've decided (once again) to borrow this good idea.
I think that by focusing on at least 3 things that I loved about each day, it will make me grateful for them. Because 3 things should be really easy to find, but sometimes those good things are put on the back burner and only the bad stuff about that day is focused on. (at least I'm guilty of doing this)
So....
#1 Today I LOVED that Gage only had 3 accidents and he went #2 on the potty! (I'm sure you really wanted to know that, but this is a journal so oh well. )
#2 I loved that Kaysen keeps showing me his imagination when he says, "Mom, they better be careful. If a dragon flew over their tall house they could breath fire on it and catch it on fire. Because they have a TALL house MOM!" followed by "Or they need to watch out for giraffes. They have LONG necks and can eat the roof of their house. That would taste nasty."

#3 I loved that I was able to soak in a nice hot bath and read a little bit of Jane Eyre, because my boys fell fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment