And it is also sad to say that this is Kaysen's second snowman. (his first being in Jan 2008)
You see, last winter I was in the process of moving and no good snow storms came along until after we moved. Now we live in the desert (pretty much) and we just don't get the snow accumulation of the White Mountain area where I was raised.
Here my boys wake up to 1-2 inches of snow on the ground and think they are in heaven and can create a HUGE snowman. They are sorely dissapointed when noon comes around and the snow is gone.
They stayed with my mom this past weekend and the snow hadn't quite melted yet so I made sure to pack their snow clothes (which don't get used here much, besides the boots they both love to wear everyday) My mom took pics of the boys with their snowman on her phone but unfortunately forgot to save the pics so all we have are pics of the snowman.
But man is Kaysen excited whenever he sees this picture. Him and Gage want to go to Grandma's house again to build another one. I'm hoping that can happen again this winter, because I'd love to be out there creating another masterpiece with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment